|Name||Kapellenweg Sector Saas-Fee|
|Saison||April - November|
|Getting There||CarPark Level -6. Two minutes walking - the sector is just behind the CarPark, it starts at the end of the Van Parking.|
|Number of routes with level||Boulder from III+ - 7a+/b. Around 50 problems, lots of V - 6a Boulders.|
|Special note||Some of the boulders are high, you will need a few crashpads if you want to top out them. Kids friendly sector with some boulders for the smaller ones and easy problem for everyone.|
|Season||April - November|
|Getting There||Parking in Saas-Almagell. The entrance of the sector is at the entrance of Saas-Almagell Town.|
|Number of routes with levelAnzahl Boulderproblems||Around 70 problems. Difficulty from IV - 7b+. Much other hard ones with no ascents. Etwa 70 Boulderproblems. Schwierigkeitsgrad von IV - 7b+. Einige schwierige Felsen, welche nicht zum Klettern empfohlen sind.|
|Special note||Landings are usually good, but it will be important to have a few crashpads.|
|Season||March - November|
|Getting There||Parking on the Gondola CarPark.|
|Number of routes with level||Around 30 Problems with difficulties from V - 7b with much other hard ones with no ascent.Ca. 30 Boulder mit Schwierigkeiten von V - 7b|
|Special note||Good Rock Quality, landing usually are good but you will need a few crashpads (boulders tend to be high)Gute Felsqualität, Landungen sind in der Regel gut, aber man braucht einige Crashpads|
- Wild camping is strictly prohibited! Please use the designated camping areas.
- Respect nature! The waste buckets and toilets are available for you: Please spare the landscape and the wild animals of your waste. If you take it with you, you can bring it back.
- Please use the visible and marked trails and paths, don’t take shortcuts, even if it’s tempting, we do not want to harm the vegetation!
- Please brush away any marks you’ve left on the boulders and only use brushes with natural bristles.
- Fires are allowed at the official fireplace on the campground only.
- Please use the designated parking areas or use the public transport services.
- Attention: Some climbing areas are in a zone of rockslide! Be aware, you are climbing at your own risk.