Saas-Balen | Sports Field | 31 July 2022
- From 6 p.m.: Festivities in the tent and Concert with "Die Rosenprinzen"
- 6.40 p.m.: Arrival of Swiss Federal Councillor Simonetta Sommaruga in the tent
- 6.45 p.m. Welcome the community of Saas-Balen
- 6.50 p.m.: Welcome Jens Blatter Donation Marathon
- 7 p.m.: Alphorn friends from the glacier village Saas-Fee
- 7.15 p.m.: Folkloristic dance group (Adults and Children) Saas-Fee
- 7.30 p.m.: Speech by Federal Councillor Simonetta Sommaruga
- 8 p.m.: Yodelling club Grubenalp Saas-Balen
- 8.20 p.m.: Hunting horn players Saas Valley
- 8.40 p.m.: Historical Music Band Saas-Grund
- 9 p.m.: Wind orchestra Alpenröslli Saas-Fee with national anthem
- 9.30 p.m.: Concert with "Die Rosenprinzen"
Saas-Almagell | Village square | 1 August 2022
- From 5.00 p.m.: Festive restaurant on the village square and musical entertainment with Benny
- From 6.30 p.m.: Performance by the village associations
- 7.45 p.m.: Ceremonial act with speech | Natal Zengaffinen and Rinaldo Zurbriggen - Novum - two people deliver the address in Saas-Almagell
Why go far away....the good things are so close. Under this motto, two people from Saas-Almagell will be giving the 1 August speech in Saas-Almagell this year.
It will be interesting to see what kind of speech they will present. Natal Zengaffinen lic.rer.pol Gym. teacher at the Kollegium Spiritus Sanctus in Brig and
Rinaldo Zurbriggen, Head of SGIE, Biologics Microbial & Bacthera Lonza. Private University of Applied Sciences PHW, Bern, Kalaidos FH.
Saas-Fee | Village Square | 1 August 2022
The festivities will take place on the village square under the Tentickle tent.
- From 11 a.m.: Festivities and DJ Kurt
- 4 - 5 p.m. Lantern handicraft with Lara
- 6.30 - 7.30 p.m.: Concert "Die Rosenprinzen"
- 7.30 p.m.: Start of the Star procession (Wind orchestra Alpenrösli, Historical Music Band, Yodellig club Gletscherecho)
- 7.45 p.m.: Young citizens' celebration
- 8 p.m.: Historical Music Band
- 8.15 p.m.: Folkloristic dance group (Adults and Children)
- 8.30 p.m.: Lantern procession
- 8.45 p.m.: 1st August speech with Rolf Studer, President Friends of Saas-Fee
- 9. p.m.: Alphorn friends from the glacier village
- 9.15 p.m.: Yodellig club Gletscherecho
- 9.30 p.m.: Wind orchestra Alpenröslli with national anthem
- 9.45 p.m.:- 12 a.m.: Concert "Die Rosenprinzen"
- 1 a.m.: End of the event
Saas-Grund | Old Town | 1 August 2022
- 4 p.m.: Folklore procession "Moulin - Dorfplatz" (village square)
- From 6 p.m.: Festive old town
- 8 p.m.: Speech by the President of Saas-Grund
- 8.15 p.m.: Admission of the young citizens
- 8.30 p.m.: Performance of the Ancient village music
- 8.50 p.m.: Performance of the Tambour and Piper Association Triftalp
- 9.10 p.m.: Performance of the Wind orchestra Enzian
- From 9.30 p.m.: Music entertainment