Over 200 freestyle ski and snowboard professionals prepare for the season in two 10-day freestyle training sessions. Top stars like Mark McMorris, Scotty James, Anna Gasser and Jamie Anderson will be there this year. Last year, 27 out of 30 medal winners of the Olympic Games in Pyeongchang were in training at The Stomping Grounds Park in Saas-Fee.
The reason, why these top-class athletes come to Saas-Fee is Charles Beckinsale. He is one of the best park and hill builders in the world, together with the Americans Jeremy Carpenter and Brandon Dodds they are building the best preseason freestyle training area.
- Ski Pipe: David Wise, USA
- Ski Slope: Oystein Braten, Norway und Jesper Tjader, Sweden
- Snowboard Pipe: Scotty James, Australia und Danny Davis, USA
- Snowboard Slope/Big air: Anna Gasser, Austria | Jamie Anderson, USA | Red Gerrard, USA | Silge Norendal, Norway | Mark Mcmorris, Canada | Torstein Horgmo, Norwegen
- Freeski: Andri Ragettli | Fabian Bösch | Kai Mahler | Kim Gubser | Colin Wili | Valentin Morel | Luca Schuler | Mathilde Gremaud | Sarah Höfflin | Giulia Tanno
- Snowboard: Sina Candrian | Lia Mara Bösch | Jonas Bösiger | Nicolas Huber | Michael Schärer | Moritz Thönen | Moritz Boll | Boris Mouton | Gian Sutter | Dario Burch