Almageller mountain hut
A view of nine 4000-metre peaks and one blissful night.
Opened in 1984, the Almageller Mountain Hut (2894 above sea level) greets guests with 120 beds split over two floors and two cosy common rooms, while groups of up to 28 people can find a separate holiday home of their own in the pavilion. The hut has electricity and water and offers a majestic view of the nine 4000-metre peaks on the far side of the valley.
Accomodation prices (per day)
- SAC members (without half board): CHF 22.-
- SAC youth (without half board): CHF 11.-
- Non-members (without half board): CHF 39.-
- Youth (without half board): CHF 19.-
- half board supplement: CHF 41.-
- visitor's tax (6-16 years): CHF 1.-
- visitor's tax (from 16 years): CHF 2.-