Stirling Chalet (149E15)
With over 500,000 Euros in extra upgrades, furnishings & artwork above and beyond the standard chalets in the village, this luxury chalet has great features including a private wellness area with New Sauna & Whirlpool Spa! Designer furniture, Swiss Alpine Artwork, Sculptures, Vases, Carvings complement this luxury chalet in traditional Swiss decor with a warm inviting atmosphere!
Please take a look at the reviews from our guests. With more then 30 reviews, All have given us a perfect score!
With large windows from floor to ceiling, there are fantastic views from every room as well as great privacy! Also, 4 large balconies with seating areas, designer furniture, 4 LED & LCD TVS, Dolby digital surround sound, IPOD stereos and WIFI internet service, we have provided everything to make make holiday very enjoyable!
TOP FLOOR OF THE CHALET
* Extra large living room with vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling windows, large Samsung LED high definition TV, Bose IPOD stereo, Dolby digital surround sound system, high speed WIFI internet, designer furniture including three plush leather sofas, Swiss Alpine artwork, adjoining balcony with privacy & great views of the surrounding mountains, valley and glaciers!
*Large Balcony adjoining the living room with outdoor dining table & chairs, lounge chairs and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains, glaciers and village below!
* Extra Large professional gourmet kitchen with new Italian Linea Quattro cabinets, new Miele stainless appliances including large state of the art induction ceramic cooktop, two convection ovens, warming drawer, microwave oven, large refrigerator-freezer, two dishwashers, Bosch professional mixer/blender/food processor, Nepresso coffee machine, granite counters, complete with two sets of dinnerware from the Villeroy & Boch porcelain factory in Luxembourg and the famous Lomonosov porcelain factory in St. Petersburg, Russia, professional cookware & great views of the mountains & glaciers!
Beautiful dining area with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling glass with great views of the surrounding mountains & glaciers, large old world oak table, fireplace place, Swiss Alpine artwork, Black Forest Cuckoo clock & adjoining balcony with great views of the surrounding mountains & glaciers!
Large wine & Champagne cooler with two separate cooling zones & storage capacity for 200 bottles of fine wines around the world including from France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Australia, United States.
Large south facing balcony adjoining the dining area with fantastic views of the mountains & glaciers with plenty of sunshine and designer patio furniture!
GROUND FLOOR OF THE CHALET
* Large heated entry area with two seating areas and ample room for storage of boots, coats, hats, gloves, etc.
* Extra large master bedroom with king size bed & plush mattress, extra large 240X240 down duvet, large plush pillows, designer 700 thread count Swiss duvet & pillow covers from Schlossberg Linens in Switzerland, leather sofa, Swiss Alpine artwork, large LCD TV, Dhttps://youtu.be/1z6_Cf7NwpM
youtu.be/1z6_Cf7NwpMVD player, IPOD stereo, large closets, large windows with great privacy & fantastic views, designer window blinds.
* Large en suite master bathroom with designer Italian vanity cabinet with glass counter, extra large shower with two shower heads including special LED lighting, toilet with lED lighting, surrounded in marble and granite floors & walls and large designer towels with plush bathrobes.
* Large balcony adjoining the master bedroom, with great privacy & fantastic views of the surrounding mountains, valleys and village below!
* Private wellness area adjoining to the master bedroom including state of the art infrared Sauna, deluxe Whirlpool Spa with therapeutic LED lighting & MP3 music and plush lounge sofa which also converts to a double bed with incredible views & privacy!
* Laundry room adjoining the entry area with new washer & dryer for the benefit of guests!
LOWER FLOOR OF THE CHALET
* Three secondary bedrooms, two with with LED TVs, IPOD stereo players, extra large plush 240X240 down duvets, large plush pillows, designer duvet & pillow covers in Swiss Alpine decor, Swiss Alpine artwork, large windows, designer window blinds, with great privacy and spectacular views of the surrounding mountains & valley below!
* Two secondary bathrooms with granite & marble on floors and walls, designer Italian vanity cabinets with glass counters, towel warmers, shower with LED lighting, toilet with LED lighting, plush designer towels & towel warmers for the comfort & benefit of our guests!
Elegant Wine Cellar with champagne cooler located on the bottom floor for the benefit of our guests with special LED lighting & wooden racks loaded with bottles of wines from around the world including Italy, France, Australia, California, Switzerland, and a special drawer for fine Champagne from France. You may choose the first bottle complimentary and any additional for a nominal charge of 25 euros.
Upon your arrival, you will find complimentary 12 varieties of gourmet Nespresso coffees & 12 varieties of premium Stash teas for your enjoyment to make your holiday even more enjoyable and memorable! Also, you may choose one complimentary bottle of wine from the wine cellar on the lower floor.
For the benefit of our guests, we provide luxurious L’Occitane toiletries from Provence, France in including shampoo, conditioner, body wash & bar soap.
The chalet is located in the sunniest and best area of the Village, with great privacy, and incredible views of the surrounding mountains, valleys and glaciers!
We are also conveniently located just one minute walk to the free shuttle to the slopes & village and about ten minute easy walk to the center of the village.
SKI STORAGE ROOM
There is a heated storage room at the ski lifts for the benefit and convenience of our guests to leave their skis, boots, poles, etc for the duration of their holiday in Saas Fee for a nominal charge.
We offer exclusive concierge services to all guest staying at the Stirling Chalet. From making restaurant reservations, scheduling shuttle service to Zermatt, reserving ski instruction or ski guides, purchasing ski lift passes, in chalet massages, etc., just let us know your desires and we will do our best to make your holiday memorable for you. Clients at the Stirling Chalet receive preferred reservations, services and discounts!
Please let us know if you have any questions
Holiday taxes Summer (01.06. -31.10.): CHF 7.- for adults, CHF 3.50 for children (age 6 - 15.99) per day.
Holiday taxes Winter (01.11. -31.05.): CHF 4.50 for adults, CHF 2.25 for children (age 6 - 15.99) per day.
Check in: from 4pm / Check out: to 9 am.Facilities: Bathroom with toilet, quiet location, Dishwasher, children's bed, laundry facilities available, non-smokers, Alpin Express > 1000m, Microwave, children, Balcony/Patio, families, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, Bed linen, towels, kitchen cloths, Internet access in all rooms, tiled stove, Luggage trolleys available, sauna, whirlpool, groups,
More details and booking >>