|17.07. - 29.08.2021||30.08. - 12.09.2021||13.09. - 03.10.2021||04.10. - 31.10.2021|
|Ski operation||7.00 - 12.00||7.30 - 13.00||8.00 - 14.00||8.30 - 15.00|
|Alpin Express||6.15 - 16.00*||6.45 - 16.00**||7.15 - 16.30***||7.45 - 16.00****|
|Metro Alpin||as of 6.45||as of 7.15||as of 7.45||as of 8.15|
(from 16 years)
(6 - 15.99 Jahre)
(from 16 years)
(6 - 15.99 Jahre)
- Ski passes can only be purchased at the Alpin Express ticket office at the designated cash desk and must be paid for directly at the counter when you purchase them. (Please note the following opening hours of the Alpin Express ticket office)
- 2 trainer early tickets are issued per piste. In case of misuse or non-return of the trainer early ticket, the reservation on the piste will be cancelled.
- ISIA stamps/ski instructor passes are not valid.
- "Leading Mountain Resorts of the World" is not valid for training teams.
*No discount is granted on season tickets. The prices refer to holders of a SaastalCard. The SaastalCard is mandatory for every stay.
If the track facilities required for training do not open in the morning or have to be closed before 09.00 a.m., a credit note can be collected at the end for the unused day. This only applies if the facility is closed but not for early departure or other reasons. Season tickets are excluded from this.
Instructions for the trainers and those responsible for the training groups
- Each training group must strictly follow the instructions of the piste service. In case of violation, poles will be cleared away by the piste-attendant.
- The participants of the groups can ski on all slopes, but other skiers and guests must be taken into consideration. In case of too dangerous or too uncontrolled skiing on the official pistes, one has to reckon with the withdrawal of the subscription.
- Defective slalom poles, torn wooden or plastic flags as well as picnic waste must be collected by the group after the end of training and brought to the mountain station Mittelallalin. The trainers and those responsible for the training groups are responsible for the cleanliness of the training ground.
- Riding and unplugging of courses outside the marked out slopes is strictly forbidden.
- No safety and barrier markings/ropes may be removed.
- Do not attach poles to the piste markings.
- There are no priorities on the ski lifts, i.e. it is strictly forbidden for racers and participants in the training groups to stand next to the barrier or to run in front of waiting guests when the ski lifts are at their starting point.
- Ironing on the ski lift track is prohibited.
If the above points are disregarded, our staff can withdraw the subscription and no more reserved slopes will be made available.
- Each trainer is personally responsible for his group. The meeting is obligatory!
- In case of individual race training on unpaved slopes, the racer has to follow the FIS rules like any other downhill skier. If the race training is carried out in groups, the trainer has the same responsibility as the organizer. As soon as the general direction of the piste is left, warning posts must be used. If necessary the companies have to inform the organizers about this.
- In the event of a thunderstorm, ski operations shall be suspended and the piste cleared. Please leave the ski area immediately.
The ski pass price includes the standard mechanical preparation of the slopes and the transport of the material through the lifts. Additional wishes such as jumps, starting ramps, special transport of heavy objects etc. must be announced in advance and will be charged. Snow groomer with chauffeur costs CHF 340 per hour.
Also this summer our mountain restaurant is looking forward to your visit for lunch. Please contact the restaurants directly to make a reservation at the respective restaurant.
As in previous years, the cross slope will be built and prepared by Swiss-Ski. Day and multi-day passes can be purchased at the Saastal Bergbahnen AG ticket office. Reservations for the cross slope can be made through Ralph Pfäffli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The cross slope is expected to open at the end of August.
From this summer onwards, teams can rent the gymnasiums in the municipalities of Saas-Fee, Saas-Almagell, Saas-Balen in case of bad weather or when the ski area is closed.
Costs: CHF 50 with SaastalCard instead of CHF 100
Duration: 2 hours
Key: The key is available at the respective tourist office.
Reservations for the gymnasiums must be made directly to the respective municipality.
Attention: This offer is only available when the ski area is closed.