Ice Climbing World Cup
25 -26 January 2019
The Ice Climbing World Cup is an excellent opportunity to see national and international athletes in a unique place. The competitions will take place in the 10-storey car park in Saas-Fee, where the competitions can take place regardless of weather.
Competition Program Swiss Masters
|Saturday, 19 january 2019||Qualification||10 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Final||5 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Price giving||7.30 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
Competition Program Ice Climbing World Cup
|Friday, 25 January 2019||Lead Open Women||8.30 a.m.|
|Speed qualification Men||9 a.m.|
|Lead Open Men||2.15 p.m.|
|Speed qualification Women||3 p.m.|
|Speed finals Women||7.30 p.m.|
|Speed finals Men||8.30 p.m.|
|Open-End-Party||from 9.30 p.m.|
|Saturday, 26 January 2019||Lead Climbing, Semi final Women||8.45 a.m.|
|Lead Climbing, Semi final Men||1 p.m.|
|Dance Show Move Challenge||6.45 p.m.|
|Lead Climbing, Finals Women and Men||7 p.m.|
- Taster course climbing for everybody (free of charge) from 1 p.m.
- Fondue and Swiss specialities in the House of Switzerland from 11.30 a.m. - 10.30 p.m.
- Wine bar "Walliserstern"
- Concert: ZHansrüedi
- from 9 p.m., House of Switzerland
- Concert: Bounce - the Bon Jovi tribute band
- from 10 p.m., "The Club Two"