Walliser Kitchen Battle
Under the expert guidance of head chef Steven Schuster and hotelier Gottfried Supersaxo, the aim of this incentive is not simply to look into the pots, but to spend two hours actively putting on one's own hand and conjuring up a pleasurable Valais palate fireworks display with colleagues based on regional products. Whether it's a club event, team building, or just a group of friends - literally put the other team in the pan without letting yourself look in the pots...
Included within the price:
- - Expert instruction
- - Cooking in the professional hotel kitchen
- - Aprons, chef’s caps, gloves, knives
- - All ingredients for the Kitchen Battle menu
- - One glass of aperitif wine from a choice of two
- 3-course menu: from CHF 35.- per person
- 4-course menu: from CHF 45.- per person
- 5-course menu: from CHF 55.- per person
- We are happy to submit individual Kitchen battle menu suggestions to you.