Here it goes around. All around!
The highest revolving restaurant in the world at 3'500 meters above sealevel or 11'482 feet. The one thing even more fun than the tasty cuisine is the unique views of seemingly endless mountain peaks. In one hour the restaurant revolves 360 degrees around its axis, providing you with an astonishing, ever-changing view while you're enjoying regional and international delicacies.
- Free for all owners of a valid Citizen's passport Bürgerpass, Metro Plus Ticket or a Pedestrian Ticket Saas-Fee - Mittelallalin.
- Restaurant with service offering regional and international delicacies
- Altitude: 3'500 meters above sealevel (11'482 feet)
- Seats available indoors: 200
- Seats available outdoors: 200