Anyone who’s not yet had enough of skiing during the day, can continue to let off steam in the evening. Watched over by the full moon, glide over the freshly prepared pistes of the ski area under its mystical glow.
Pull your curves in the refreshing evening air while plenty of others are already under the covers. You can enjoy the nocturnal freedom on your skis, before you too have earned a rest.
|22.12.2018||Saturday||-||Fondue Chinoise & Vollmondskifahren|
|21.01.2019||Monday||-||Fondue Chinoise & Vollmondskifahren|
|19.02.2019||Tuesday||-||Fondue Chinoise & Vollmondskifahren|
- Registration is required until 4 pm the day before. The reservation can be made by phone on +41 27 958 11 00, by e-mail or at the cashier Alpin Express.
- After a dinner together in the revolving restaurant Allalin, the guided full moon skiing starts on the Mittelallalin.
- The ticket for full moon skiing must be purchased in advance. The tickets for the full moon skiing are limited.
- Good skiing skills are an advantage, as conditions make the descents difficult at night. The descent takes place on slopes of the difficulty red.
- In doubtful weather, such as strong wind, the full moon skiing can be canceled. The realisation of the event will be decided until 2 pm of day of event and communicated via this website.
The reservation can be made on-site at the Alpin Express counter or by e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +41 27 958 11 00.
Please note that bookings are only possible up to the day before at 4:00 pm.