See out the wintery day with a cozy gondola ride during the evening, while you are pampered with a fine cheese fondue. Treat yourself to a drop of delicious white wine to go with it.
If you are looking for a romantic evening programme for you and your loved ones, we have just the thing for you. The views of the nocturnal mountain world and the atmospheric lighting up of Saas-Fee promise a magical experience that is sure to linger in your memory for many years to come.
- In each fondue gondola a regional cheese fondue with Valais wine and tea will be served. To complete the course, a delicious dessert and a digestive schnapps are included.
- Each gondola can accommodate up to 6 people. Please note that each gondola will be filled. If you want a private gondola we recommend the Candle Light Gondola or the Family Gondola.
- The family gondola has space for 2 adults and up to 4 children. As the name suggests, the gondola is especially designed for families. For children there are toys to play.
Candle Light Gondola
- For all those in love, the candle light gondola is definitely a highlight. Whether a planned marriage proposal or a cozy fondue chat for two - with this gondola a romantic evening is guaranteed.
- Registration is required until 4 pm the day before. The reservation can be made by phone on +41 27 958 11 00, by e-mail or at the cashier Alpin Express.
- The event ca be paid for on site at the cashier of the station Spielboden. The cashier is open on the day of event from 6 pm.
- After payment, a voucher will be issued. The voucher must be presented in the evening. The voucher also lists your personal time for the fondue gondola.
- The event requires a minimum of 30 participants.
- In doubtful weather, such as strong wind, the fondue gondola can be canceled. The realisation of the event will be decided until 2 pm of day of event and communicated via this website.
- Cancellation due to weather conditions incurs no costs.
- If the customer can not attend for private reasons, no refund will be granted.
Reservations can be made by phone +41 27 958 11 00, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the cashier of the station Alpin Express.
Please note that bookings can only be made until 4 pm the day before.