It is very important to us that our guests feel as safe as possible. With a comprehensive protection concept and package of measures, the holiday region Saas-Fee/Saastal places the health and safety of guests, employees and the local population at the top of its list of priorities. In compliance with the currently valid regulations and additional safety measures, we are firmly convinced that you can spend relaxing and safe days in the Saas Valley.
According to a decision by the federal government, the canton and the municipalities, the following measures apply to the Saas-Fee/Saas Valley holiday region:
- The restaurants & bars can also reoccupy the tables inside. The following applies: spacing or enclosure, a maximum of four people per table, collection of contact details of all guests and compulsory seating. On the terrace, tables of six are now possible. The curfew between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. is abolished.
- Thermal baths and wellness facilities are allowed to reopen. A uniform 15 square metres per person applies, activities may be carried out without a mask, but must be done at a distance. The same rules apply to indoor pools.
- Relaxation for private meetings: Inside 30 persons / Outside 50 persons
- For events with an audience: indoors max. 100 persons or 1/2 of the capacity / outdoors max. 300 persons or 1/2 of the capacity.
- The quarantine obligation is lifted for vaccinated persons (applies to contact and travel quarantine).
- All stores can open.
- Recreational and entertainment facilities open to the public may reopen. Indoors, a mask must always be worn and the required distance maintained.
- Clubs are closed.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Wash or disinfect hands regularly.
Entry for foreigners
The Federal Council has adjusted the threshold for the inclusion of states and territories on the quarantine list and the exemption from the quarantine obligation for business travellers. With the amendment to the ordinance, only countries and territories whose incidence is more than 60 higher than the incidence in Switzerland will be included on the quarantine list.
You can find all information on entry here.
The quarantine requirement is lifted for vaccinated persons (applies to contact and travel quarantine). States with a variant of concern are excluded from quarantine exemption. Quarantine continues to apply here:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
The borders to all EU and EFTA states are open.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or +41 27 958 18 58.
If you would like to be tested, you can contact directly the medical practice in Saas-Fee or the medical practice in Saas-Grund.
Since 25 June 2020, the costs of testing people who show symptoms will be invoiced directly to the relevant insurer and paid for by the Confederation. Otherwise, the costs will be borne by the person requesting the test (the person being tested or their employer).
The tourism industry associations have launched the uniform "Clean & Safe" label on the initiative of Switzerland Tourism. With this label, the tourism service providers signal that they have committed themselves to comply with the protection concepts and implement all measures in accordance with the protection concept in order to ensure a safe and clean stay for guests. The label creates trust during the holidays on site.
At the moment, many of these policies are only available in German or French. As soon as they are available in English, we will update the links.