An ideal stop-off point on the Europa trail Grächen-Zermatt.
The Europa Hut is situated 2,220 metres above sea level and is an ideal stop-off point on the Europaweg (Europe trail) from Grächen to Zermatt. It was built by the commune of Randa in 1999. It has 42 beds, a spacious dining room and a huge sun terrace with fantastic panoramic views. The Europa hut is operated by Marcel Brantschen and family.
Prices for overnight stay (per day)
- SAC members (overnight stay only): CHF 40.-
- Normal rate (overnight stay only): CHF 40.-
- SAC members (with breakfast): CHF 52.-
- Normal rate (with breakfast): CHF 52.-
- SAC members (with half-board): CHF 75.-
- Normal rate (with half-board): CHF 75.-
- These prices include VAT and visitor's tax.