Families feel particularly well in the holiday region Saas-Fee/Saastal!
Whether in a hotel, holiday apartment or restaurant: families feel at home in our holiday region at any time of the year. It is particularly important to us that not only all the wishes of the little ones are fulfilled, but also those of the grown-ups.
Here you will find some highlights for your next family holiday.
I'll tell you my favourite activities in the adventure worlds of the Saas Valley.
With the SaastalCard, you and your family can visit the excursion destinations free of charge (except Allin - for this, you need the Metro Plus Ticket).
- Discover the glacier from the inside in the ice pavilion at the Allalin excursion destination at 3,500 m above sea level or climb your first summit cross after the puff pastry fun on Felskinn.
- Build the coolest and most giant cairns at the Längfluh Glacier World.
- At Spielboden, my home, you can discover the exciting Murmeli Trail.
- On Hannigberg, discover the enchanting Fairytale Trail and learn the story of Pia.
- Kreuzboden is a true paradise for children. Here, you will find a large new playground, a petting zoo, Monstertrotti, water games, etc.
- On Hohsaas, you can hike down to the Weissmieshütte and discover the Animal Trail.
- On Furggstalden, an exciting treasure hunt awaits you and your family.
- At Mattmark, you can take a leisurely hike and marvel at the fascinating dam.