Skiing & Snowboarding
With 150 km of first-class, well-maintained ski slopes and a panorama of 18 4,000-metre peaks, it’s hardly surprising that over 40,000 winter sports devotees voted the Free Republic of Holidays, Saas-Fee the best ski resort in Switzerland in 2012. Because our slopes are up to 3,600 m above sea level, we are guaranteed snow all year round ‒ that's right, you can even go skiing or snowboarding with us in summer! So it doesn’t matter if you’re taking part in the world’s highest glacier run or still learning the basics at ski school ‒ just be sure to raise an après ski toast to another dream day in the snow!
Saas-Balen (Village lift "Boden")
- Dates: Every Thursday from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. (inscription required)
- Meeting point: Village lift "Boden"
- Adults CHF 7.- / Children CHF 5.- (without citizen's pass)
- Adults CHF 6.- / Children CHF 4.- (with citizen's pass)
- All prices include mulled wine or tea
- Reservation: until Thursday 11.30 a.m.