The Citizen's Pass in summer - mobility is added value!
With the Citizen's Pass you are stress-free and mobile even in summer!
From the 1st overnight stay you can use up to 10 of the 11 mountain railways free of charge with the Citizen's Pass, the only exception being the Metro Alpin. All PostBus trips in the Saas Valley are also included (not valid for arrival and departure by PostBus), so that you can relax and reach all destinations in the Free Republic of Holidays Saas-Fee.
Mountain cableways included
- Use up to 10 of 11 mountain cableways during your stay as well as on the day of your arrival or departure without restriction with the Citizens' Pass
- Please note the timetables of the cableways
Metro Plus Ticket
- The Citizens' Pass entitles you to purchase the Metro Plus ticket (Felskinn - Mittelallalin pedestrian ticket). You can use the Metro Alpin without restrictions during your stay for a one-time fee of CHF 45 (children 6-16 years, CHF 38.-).
- The Metro Plus ticket includes admission to the ice pavilion.
- The Metro Plus Ticket includes admission to the Swiss Glacier World adventure world.
- All post bus journeys from Niedergut to Saas-Fee and from Saas-Grund to Mattmark are included (not valid for arrival and departure by PostBus)
- Bicycles and animals are not included. Here the half price of the current fare applies.
- Further information from PostBus Switzerland
- Use the free telephone-taxi for your journey to Mattmark from 1 June to 8 June 2018 (regular PostBus service from 9 June)
- Trips at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Further information about the telephone-taxi
Where can I get a citizens’ pass?
You get the citizens’ pass directly from our partner companies.
What does the citizens’ pass cost?
You will receive your citizens’ pass upon payment of the visitors' tax. This is charged directly by your host. The host may levy an additional fee of max. CHF 3.80, but this must be disclosed in the rental agreement.