Ice Pavilion Saas-Fee
3,500 m above sea level and 5,500 m³ wide: on the Mittelallalin at the Free Republic of Holidays Saas-Fee, the eighth wonder of the world awaits you. Our famous Ice Pavilion has guarded the secrets of Saas glaciers for more than a millennium.
- Daily from 9.30a.m. to 3p.m.*
- *Seasonal closing (The Ice Pavilion is closed from the end of April to the beginning of June)
- Adults: CHF 20.-
- Children (6-15.99 years): CHF 12.-
- During summer free admission for all holders of a valid Metro Plus Ticket.
- Metro Plus Ticket
- Adults: CHF 20.- (only entrance)
- Adults: CHF 85.- (incl. cable cars)
- Adults with Half Fare Travelcard: CHF 57.50 (incl. cable cars)
- Children (6-15.99 years): CHF 12.- (only entrance)
- Children (6-15.99 years): CHF 42.- (incl. cable cars)
- Children with junior card: CHF 12.- (incl. cable cars)
- The Ice Pavilion is not included in the ski pass.
- With the Metro Plus Ticket (only in summer) is the entrance for the Ice Pavilion included.
- The Ice Pavilion is not suitable for wheelchairs.
High above Saas-Fee at an altitude of 3,500 m lies the entrance to the heart of the Fee Glacier. The Ice Pavilion was completely revamped in spring 2016. Now, the story of the 2,000-year-old ice is being rewritten. Mystery, myths and legends: Saas-Fee’s Ice Pavilion offers an awe-inspiring glimpse into the fascinating world of eternal ice. Visitors to the ice grotto can now experience an avalanche simulation with lighting effects and a shock wave that reverberates through their entire body.