Please note that registration is mandatory. You can book your time slot online.
Book now the children's course
Please note that the payment takes place at the Rope Park Saas-Fee, you should be there at the desired start time.
Obere Dorfstrasse 53
Even Tarzan started small. Now even the youngest can experience great climbing adventures. The children's courses in the Saas-Fee Rope Park make it possible.
Equipped with universal safety systems, children from the age of 4 can climb from tree to tree with great fun and without interruption. Ten new elements and a great tyrolienne let them unforgettably experience the adventure forest.
The Saas-Fee adventure forest is next to the Alpin Express valley station, and the Feeblitz toboggan run.
The big course in our rope park is open to adults and children from 1.45 m height/10 years and has three difficulty levels. Your park enjoyment will increase by another 30 minutes as it has recently been extended!
The recently expanded children's course in our adventure forest makes it possible for kids from 4 years of age to discover the joy of climbing. Equipped with safety systems, the children's course has ten new elements and a great tyrolienne.
The longest tyrolienne in Europe
The highlight of the big course through our adventure forest: the longest Tyroliennes of Europe over the Fee gorge - 280 m there, 210 m back. Pure Adrenalin!
- Adults and children must be at least 1.45 m for the challenge parcours.
- Group reservations (possible outside business hours) please contact email@example.com / +41 27 957 44 64
- 4 to 9-year olds may attempt the childrens parcours if they are accompanied by an adult active or passive that is completing the course with them (maximum of two children per adult).
- 10 to 12-year-olds may attempt all courses if they are accompanied by an adult who is completing the course with them (challenge course). Maximum of four children per adult, two in front of and two behind the adult.
- 13 to 17-year-olds must have the written consent of a parent or guardian. They may attempt any of the courses. Terms and conditions of participation; exemption of liability
- Walkers should be surefooted and not suffer from vertigo.
- Safety equipment is provided and is included in the price.
- Good hiking boots and outdoor clothing are recommended.
- The maximum weight is 110kg.
- Groups: there must be one adult to supervise every eight 13 to 16-year-olds.
- Please consider that the challenge parcours takes around 2.5 -3.5 hours
Obere Dorfstrasse 53
Tel. +41 27 957 44 64