The Mini Gorge Alpine is a winter via ferrata for little and big ice dwarves. A gentle adventure in the deep snow-covered gorge between Saas-Fee and Saas-Grund.
Under the open sky, the winter via ferrata leads along beautiful snow-covered forest and ice formations. We are in the land of the ice dwarves. Our little ones feel really big here.
Under the expert guidance of a mountain guide, the little ones and the grown-ups can look forward to a huge snow-filled adventure. Parents who are young at heart are also welcome to take part in this activity.
The family activity with great memory potential. We only do a gentle, interesting part of the Gorge Alpine with the dwarves, but a super suspension bridge with an exciting abseil fun must not be missing for the memory from the ice dwarves hiding place.
- Requirements: At least 8 years
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Equipment: Winter clothing, gloves (not too thick), finger gloves also possible, beanie and good winter shoes.
- Time: By arrangement with the mountain guide
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Meeting point: Hotel Adler | Bodmenstrasse 206, 3910 Saas-Grund