Rope park "Forest Fun Park"
Even Tarzan was a beginner once. Now, even the tiniest of climbers can embark on a big adventure. The children’s course in the rope park is equipped with a comprehensive safety system that allows children as young as four to clamber from tree to tree. With ten new features and a fantastic zip line, the course is a wonderful way for young children to explore the forest.
The challenge course in our rope park is open to adults and children at least 1.45m tall/10 years. All abilities are catered for with three different levels of difficulty. The course was also recently extended, so you can enjoy an extra hours of fun.
The recently extended children’s course in our adventure forest gives kids as young as four the chance to discover the joys of climbing. Fitted with a comprehensive safety system, the children’s course boasts ten new features as well as a fantastic zip wire.
Europe’s longest zip wires
Test your metal! They’re without doubt the highlight of the assault course through our adventure forest: Europe’s longest zip wires over the Fee gorge – 280m out and 210m back. Go on, take a leap of faith!
- 19.06. - 29.06. (Tu, We, Th, Sa, Su): 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. (Last admission: 4 p.m.)
- 30.06. - 02.09. (Daily): 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Last admission: 5 p.m.)
- 03.09. - 21.10. (Tu, We, Th, Sa, Su): 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. (Last admission: 4 p.m.)
- The rope park will be closed in case of bad weather. Please ask at the Saas-Fee Guides.
Prices (Large Parcours)
- Adult: CHF 36.-
- Youth (13-16 years): CHF 29.-
- Child (up to 12 years): CHF 23.-
Prices (Kids Parcours)*
- Youth (13-16 years): CHF 23.-
- Child (up to 12 years): CHF 20.-
- *Entrance valid for 2 hours
- People who visit the park on their birthday will receive free admission from us (please bring an official document). In addition, an accompanying person receives a 50% discount on admission.
Group prices from 10 people (Large Parcours)
- Adult: CHF 29.-
- School classes and sports teams up to 16 years old*: CHF 24.-
- *One accompanying person per 10 young people up to 16 years free of charge.
Group prices from 10 people (Kids Parcours)*
- Youth (13-16 years): CHF 19.-
- Children (4-12 years): CHF 16.-
- Adults and children must be at least 1.45 m for the challenge parcours.
- 4 to 9-year olds may attempt the childrens parcours if they are accompanied by an adult active or passive that is completing the course with them (maximum of two children per adult).
- 10 to 12-year-olds may attempt all courses if they are accompanied by an adult who is completing the course with them (challenge course). Maximum of four children per adult, two in front of and two behind the adult.
- 13 to 17-year-olds must have the written consent of a parent or guardian. They may attempt any of the courses. Terms and conditions of participation; exemption of liability
- Walkers should be surefooted and not suffer from vertigo.
- Safety equipment is provided and is included in the price.
- Good hiking boots and outdoor clothing are recommended.
- The maximum weight is 110kg.
- Groups: there must be one adult to supervise every eight 13 to 16-year-olds.
- Group reservations (possible outside business hours) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 27 957 44 64
- Please consider that the challenge parcours takes around 2.5 -3.5 hours