Be it ice skating, curling or ice stock sport, spending a few hours on the ice is one of the oldest winter pleasures in the book. Plus, it's the perfect activity for groups of friends, just give it a try under the guidance of one of our experts. We can promise you a whole lot of fun, not only because of the spontaneous twists and twirls, but also because afterwards, the mulled wine and apple punch are going to taste better than ever!
- Adults with citizens' pass CHF 4.-, without citizens' pass CHF 5.-
- Children with citizens' pass CHF 2.-, without citizens' pass CHF 2.50
Prices old-style curling
- Per track and hour
- With citizens' pass CHF 15.-, without citizens' pass CHF 19.-
- No group prices
- Mid December until End March
- Hinweis: Wegen Trainings des EHC Saastals ist die Eisbahn zeitweise besetzt.
- Adults CHF 5.-, children CHF 3.-
- For groups from 10 people: Adults CHF 4.-, children CHF 2.50
- For the whole rink: during the day CHF 130.-/per hour, in the evening (with light) CHF 140.-/per hour.
- The prices are valid for the first 2 hours, for everything longer than 2 hours, the same basic price per person and hour will be charged again.
- Reservations can be seen at the following link: www.3910.ch > Sportzentrum Wichel > Kunsteisbahn. No reservations can be made there. For reservations please contact the tourist office Saas-Grund.
Prices old-style curling tournament
- Adults / children with citizen's pass CHF 9.-
- Adults / children without citizen's pass CHF 10.-
- Group rates (from 16 people): CHF 9.- (without citizen's pass), CHF 8.10 (with citizen's pass)
- Inscription required until previous day 6 p.m.
- The tournament takes place every Tuesday (in case of occupation on Thursday) at 7.00 p.m., second round at 8.30 p.m.
- Ice-skating rink: daily from mid-December until the end of February
- Old-style curling tournament: every Tuesday at 8 p.m. (inscription until previous day 6 p.m.)
- Ice-skating rink: free of charge
- Old-style curling tournament:
- Adults / children: without citizen's pass CHF 10.- / with citizen's pass CHF 9.-
- Groups of 16 or more people: without citizen's pass CHF 9.- / with citizen's pass CHF 8.10
- Mid December - End February: from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Old style curling (independently): daily from 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Old style curling (guided tournament): every Monday at 8.30 p.m.
Kalbermatten sports field
Tel. +41 27 957 24 54
Tel. +41 27 958 18 55
Tel. +41 27 957 21 43
Tel. +41 27 958 18 88