In the summer the Cableways are included with Citizens' pass.
Sun kissed rooms, breath taking 270° panoramic view. You never want to leave again!
The luxury chalet includes:
• 120 m2 living space
• 3 floors
• Loft like living room with modern open kitchen, fire place and sun kissed balconies
• Completed end of 2009
• 4 exquisite bedrooms. 3 with double beds, 1 with bunk bed
• 3 bathrooms, 2 of them are en suite. 2 with shower, 1 with bath tub and shower
• iPod station in every room
• Quiet location, winter buses run for free
• 15 minutes walking distance to the village center and to the lift stations
Public car park at 400 m. Grocers, restaurant 400 m, indoor & spa 800 m. Mountain railways, ski lifts and ski slopes above 1000 m, childrens play area 300 m. Ski bus stop 250 meters from the chalet - Free ski bus.
Skis and boots can be disposed at the ski lift station.
For a stress free start into your holidays one of our ESKIMOS staff will pick you up on your arrival, show you around the chalet and assist you with any questions you might have.
Furthermore the rent includes: welcome food basket with Swiss delicacies , one box of fire wood, bed covers, towels, hair dryer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, TV/DVD, Wi-Fi Internet, cleaning set, end cleaning, transfer parking/bus station (Post, Saas Fee) and back (arrival and departure).
ADDITIONAL COSTS (not included in the rent)
Visitor’s tax – adults CHF 2.50/day – Children ( 6-16 years) CHF 1.25/day (subject to change).
Check-in: from 4.00pm / Check-out: until 10.00am.
Key holder: ESKIMOS Homes GmbH. The office is located 100metres from the village plaza in the center. (ESKIMOS Ski and Snowboard School)
Phone: +41 27 958 11 33Facilities: Dishwasher, ISDN, laundry facilities available, Balcony/Patio, Bed linen, towels, kitchen cloths, pick-up service free of charge, Fireplace